Monday, December 18, 2006

Yaaron !!

Once down !! Twice down !! It took me a long time to let the feeling sink down. There are times when you just wish that time rolls back and you make amends to things which can determine your future. But then eventually reality strikes. But then as Bharani said "I have come to realise that many things in our life happen for a reason...and we just need to take the positive thing out of the event."

Well it may be a generic advice, to always extract the positives from whatever happens to us. But frankly it works. There are so many things happening in our life that if we look back and analyze each situation..then it strikes that if that incident would'nt have happened, we would not be able to enjoy the present situation we are in. But again, however good the present situation is, we always anticipate that future is brighter than the present. And thats when we stop living life.

I guess we should stop living life for a reason. We should start living it for the sake of replenishment. Replenishing our faith in happiness. We need to extract the maximum of whatever we get. So many times we just let go of things which we think have no meaning. But when we look back, we regret not holding to them.

When i walk down memory lane, the moments spent with friends and family make me nostalgic. Those moments spent with Yogesh, Nadu and Nitesh are invaluable..I still remember those lengthy talks with Yogesh when we spent half the time discussing how and why some things should happen..and I am so happy that they happened.. Nadu pursued whatever he wanted to do.. And both Yogesh and Nadu are gonna be marrying their sweethearts nearly in the same time frame. I feel so secure to be around with Nitesh. He has a solution for every problem and has been a life support system. I dont know what I would have done without these guys.

Was just reading Bharani's blog a little while ago. I just adore this person !! Sometimes I just place him as a role model !! His thought process is so clear and his cravings so special.. There are so many times I can relate to whatever he writes. There have been times I would like to do certain things. But eventually I dont. God bless this master of thoughts !!

Well..I have just started with the winter break. It should be an exciting as well as a relaxing one though !! Gonna catch up with old friends in California and then head to Houston to be with family. There are change of plans and I have to now redirect myself to the new way of expectations.

Life has a lot to give you !! How many days do we remember when we actually lived our life the way we want to.. I guess hardly 10 or 15. In 27 years of age i.e. 9855 days..Gosh that means only 0.0015 % of my life I have lived it to the fullest. There is something seriously wrong !! I guess I have to find a new way to live life kingsize !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree that we spend more than half of our lives living for that one reason that WILL make us happy....but sometimes that one reason can be a big source of faith n hope fuelling for engine of life....

There are certain things we just can't do without and the same become REASONS to live for...

neetu