Friday, May 23, 2008

Update

So its been a year and a half since my last post. There can be a zillion excuses, but none better than the loss of interest to share my events of life.

A lot has happened since Jan 1st, 2007:

-Neetu's arrival to the US in March'07
-Parents visit to US
-Summer Internship with Qualcomm
-Got involved with the concept of internal innovation and entrepreneurship
-Tried my hand at Golf and Racquetball
-Graduation
-Full-time with the New Business Development group of Qualcomm
-Dad is trying hard to recover. He is a tough person, and I am sure he will get out of this.

So what next?

-Try to absorb as much information as possible, considering that the information super-highway is becoming a race track, rather than a brainstorming medium
-Blog regarding some interesting recent experiences
-Form a regime for myself. Adnan is quite an inspiration
-As the MBA fever fades, I realize the real world is quite different than what an MBA expects in the first month of graduation. I have to keep myself focused on competing with myself rather than self-select my benchmarks.
-Though I didn't end up joining a consulting firm, and rather chose a corporate career, I need to develop certain skill sets which will make me universally acceptable

I hope the next post is not an update post. Henceforth, I am going to make a conscious effort to write more substance.

Keep the faith!!

1 comment:

iceman said...

baj, good to have you back. been a long long time! hope you're more regular with your posts than last time around.