Thursday, August 04, 2005

Cut off from the world

There was a time when anyone could have imagined going through the real life experience of Mr. Tom Hanks in Cast Away...

But... right now.. we are living in a world when I feel isolated if I happen to leave my mobile phone at home while venturing for a walk.. Recently.. I was in my Corporate GYM working out... We are not allowed to carry our phones out there... As I know its official not to carry the phone, I feel so relaxed while working out.. I feel I am in own world where nobody..yes nobody can disturb me ... But then..these feelings where very short lived... There was someone calling that the BOSS wants me back...

The point is.. We have graduated from the world where we had our own lives after office and would just take the time off to cool her heels...But as work pressures and continous hammering has increased.. Our life spans are bound to decrease.. Some one told me that dog lives less because the speed with which they breate is faster than human beings...At that moment it didnt make sense to me... But now it does...

We are responsible for our own lives...And whatever happens to us..Is not a curse of God...But an after effect of our own deeds... or whatever u may call it..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-211-9293.

Anonymous said...

Amazing Blog!

Keep the beans spilling!

Kudos Fella!

Drop by mine sometime!

Ciao,

Amit

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»