Monday, August 02, 2004

me,myself and he

i just dont know..
why the heck am i here....
gosh.. makes me crazy...
whether i am alive or dead...

relevance.. or not...
socially and mentally....
me or without me..
does it matter...
whether i am here or not...

the thought...
to live...seems exciting...
but where is the game...
which i saw in my dreams...

i couldnt live through it...
but i wanna do it...
is it because...
i am on the "other side"..

Wanna see the end...
as it is...
plain vanilla..
with a topping of reality...

death seems so mysterious..
scary at times...
but what a moment it shall be..
when eyes shut down...
soul creeps out...and shouts..
hey you.. take me your arms..
and guide me to....where i belong...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»