Tuesday, July 20, 2004

On Road

I was so confused what to do..what not to do.. am in a booming industry..the whole world kept on saying....gosh..u thinkin to leave telecom..u gone nuts.. u plannin to do a full time mba !! forsaking a lucrative salary...
 
But... I want to reach my destination...my goal... to become someone who could directly enhance and plan the growth or an organization/institution...
 
Its not that I was not growing.. I was... But i needed vertical growth.. i need the pressure.. i need the environment which could sustain continous growth and responsibilities.. i needed myself.. wanted to reinvent myself every moment.. live each moment as if its the last one i got !!
 
Someday... I wanna see myself on the cover of the "TIME"... and once i achieve that out of my corporate career, i would like to get out of the rat race and get into teaching..to teach at the Indian School of Business.. two reasons... why i wanna teach there... bcos the vision and mission of the school are so clear and precise.. the following is so sleek... secondly.. its at hyderabad.. one city i cherish...
 
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»